Vuokatti Sport offers the snow conditions for cross-country skiing 365 days a year. The world’s first cross-country ski tunnel is 1.2 km long and makes summer training possible on a well-kept trail that follows the terrain of Vuokatti with its uphills and downhills. The trail suits both traditional and skate skiing. Thanks to the even temperature of the tunnel, training is also possible during the severe frosts of the winter.
Tunnel will open on Mon 4th June at 09:00. Open every day at 9-18 except maintenance days:
6.-7.8., 3.-4.9. and 1.-2.10.
Ski tunnel + First snow track (starting 10th October)
Day ticket 20€ adult and 10€ child (4-11)
5 days ticket: 80€ adult and 40€ child
-50% off from the Day Ticket for those who are accommodating in Vuokatti Sport
- Temperature -5 – -9 °C
- Length 1.2 km (circuit 2.4 km)
- Width 8 m
- Height differential of the tunnel (HD) 18 m
- Total climb (TC) 51 m/2.4 km
- A fixed timing system for speed training
- Open from June 4th to December, from morning to evening and also during the severe frosts of mid-winter ( -15 °C and colder)
Ski Tunnel/ First Snow Trail